Thoughtfully designed, comfortable to wear, engineered to perform handwear and headwear accessories.
Textile Accessories We Offer
We proudly offer textile accessories that may be worn on the head and hands during the warm summer months in addition to the cold winter ones.
In particular, we offer “performance” accessories: Accessories that are useful in addition to good looking. Accessories that are made using yarns or fabrics designed to serve a primary purpose such as UV protection, sweat management or added warmth.
What Defines Our Accessory Choices
- Recognizing that as humans we have a very real physiological need to keep our core body temperature within a narrow range while being active at play or on the job.
- The manufacturability of a design using existing industrial equipment.
- The availability of technical yarns and fabrics we may choose to work with as a small business.
Materials We Use
Being active means physically moving around and as a result, your body creating energy while facilitating movement. This created energy is in addition to the energy one’s body maintains in the act of living.
Recognizing ‘active’ involves movement and the creation of energy we use yarn or fabrics that are:
- Small in yarn diameter or thin in fabric cross-sectional thickness
- Designed for a primary purpose in mind such as ‘wicking’.
Materials we love include yarns composed of cotton, polyester and wool in addition to polyester-rich fabrics.
We research, design, manufacture and sell headwear- and handwear accessories a person uses while being active indoors or out. These include neck gaitors, bandanas and glove liners to name just a few kinds.
Our aim is to provide apparel accessories that people search their duffle bags, backpacks or family household bins for to find ours in particular to use.